- Shipping & Delivery
- The amount of time it takes for your shipment to arrive is primarily based on your geographical location. Rest assured we make every effort for your shipment to arrive in a timely manner. Below is an estimated timeframe based on your selected shipping method during checkout.
Expedited Shipping: Approx. 2 - 3 business days
Free Shipping: Approx. 5 - 15 business days
For international deliveries outside of Canada (including US) please allow approx. 5 - 20 business days or more.
- Refund/Cancellation Policy
- We hope you are excited and pleased with your purchase. If there has been some misunderstanding with the item purchased or you are not completely satisfied, please feel free to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll do our best to accommodate to your needs. We may refund the cost of the item purchased within the next 5 days after purchase, or exchange it for a different item of your choice within 10 days of receiving the purchased item. When returning your package, please include the jewellery in its original condition and a copy of the original invoice. All returns should be returned in the original packing materials. We do not accept exchange or give returns to sale items.
- For all returns you will be required to arrange and pay for shipping back to Shop for Jayu. When shipping back returns, we strongly recommend you obtain proof of posting and a tracking number. We cannot accept responsibility for lost parcels.
- If an item breaks collect all the available parts and save them. If there are missing pieces, there will be a minimal charge for replacement. If a break occurs because of faulty parts, please contact us and we’ll do our best to accommodate to your needs.
- Jewellery Care
- No matter how high the quality of custom jewellery, it still requires handling with care in order to remain in good condition. With a little care, the life of the metal plating can be enhanced. The following tips will help you to keep your jewellery looking at its best.
- Jewellery should be put on last and taken off first while dressing.
- Always store in a cool and dry place, and store separately in order to avoid scratching.
- Avoid contact with chemicals, such as perfume, hair spray, deodorant, household cleaning fluids and etc.
- Do not use abrasive jewellery cleaners.
- Clean your jewellery with a soft cloth and mild detergent with water if required, rinse with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
- If jewellery gets wet due to sweating, wash gently with water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Good caring is essential to maintain good condition of the custom jewellery for many enjoyable years.
- To avoid scratching and tangling, consider storing each jewellery piece separately using a compartmentalized jewellery box or individual jewellery pouches (a zip lock bag works best to avoid tarnishing.)
- Avoid applying hairspray or cosmetics after putting on jewellery. Chemicals present in either may cause damage to stones, pearls and metal finishes.
- Never wear gemstones while tanning. Some gemstones may fade when worn in sunlight or in a tanning booth. Be sure to remove your jewellery before showering or swimming. Both chlorine and soap residue can have a dulling effect on most gemstones and metals.
- Product Quality
- Shop for Jayu products only carry high quality designs with sterling silver ear posts. Most stones are semi-precious, and crystals are usually made by Swarovski.